Verified Reviewer

Dear Sir or Madam,

My communication with CarTrawler continues. Their lies are unbelievable.

Here their last answer :

"I can confirm that the insurance you paid for was an optional product that you purchased from the rental agency and accepted by signing your rental agreement.

All charges included in the final rental price were stated in your rental agreement, which must be read and approved before the rental of the vehicle begins.

As you know, there is no record of the discussions that took place on the day of the withdrawal. Therefore, we should only rely on signed documents and recorded calls made on the day of pickup.

Therefore, we cannot offer you a refund. With the insurance you purchased, you had full coverage for the duration of your rental, and you significantly reduced your deductible."

The amount I paid was not at all an option since I could not take the car without paying it.

CarTrawler knew it since the beginning but still they made me take an other reservation knowing that it would not help me more to take a car with my debit card.

I ask them to reimburse me this amount but they do not want to. Could you help in this matter ?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Best regards,

Héloïse Pousse

yourentaagree

User's recommendation: Never book with CarTrawler.

Location: Les Lilas, Ile-De-France