Verified Reviewer

Hello,

I arrived in Crete on May 20th.

When I made my first internet reservation which cost 173.04, an email was sent to me explaining that the rented car could not be collected with a debit card. Via your company chat, I got in touch with one of your employees who helped me change reservations to take a car in a company that accepted debit cards.

I paid 70 more to change this reservation.

A new e-mail confirmed the modification of the reservation, your employee promising me that this time I could collect the car with my debit card.

However, when I arrived at the Heraklion branch, it was impossible for me to collect the car with a debit card.

The agency made it clear to me that I had been fooled since no company in Greece accepts debit cards, the deposit being blocked is impossible. Promising me that it was possible to collect the car with a debit card was therefore a lie.

To finalize the reservation I finally had to pay the additional sum of 210 . You imagine the pleasant surprise when it's been over a year since you got a vacation, budgeted, got busted completely and on top of a scam.

So I would already like to receive an explanation from you quickly. And above all, I want to be reimbursed for the sum of 70 which modified my reservation and supposedly allowed me to make my life easier.

Having had to pay the sum of 210 on my arrival, I also ask you to reimburse me the sum of 173.04 .

To make me believe that I was going to be able to rent a car for 243.04 and finally arrive and have to pay 510.04 in total is a real scandal.

Of course, I tried to reach you on several occasions the night I arrived and from the rental agency, but none of your numbers listed on the internet were responding. So I had to wait over an hour before leaving with the car.

Hoping to receive a quick response from you.

Regards,

01/06/2021 :

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your message and your help.

I just answered to CarTrawel. I will keep you updated as soon as they reach me again.

Best regards,